Kirsten Made Me Do This
I don't know what to post. Kirsten said I have to post something today, but my mind has gone blank. All I can think about is the blister on my foot and how I need to get a pedicure. Which I'll be doing this afternoon. I'm sure that after months of not posting anything all you want to hear about are the issues I have with my feet.
Speaking of, I've been contemplating plastic surgery. I know they do all kinds of things in medicine these days, and I wonder how hard it would be to get liposuction on my ankles. I have chubby ankles. Dare I say I have cankles? Kirsten seems to think not, but I don't think my ankles will ever turn any heads. I guess people really go for that kind of thing, but whatever. Why am I talking about ankles?
My feet hurt. How hard is it to make a decent pair of shoes that won't flay the skin off your bones or leave you with bunions. Do they have to be orthopedic? Or conversely, to be attractive, does a shoe have to have four inch spikes or be covered in sparkles to be considered attractive? It's too aggrevating. So, I'm off to shop for a good-looking pair of comfy shoes. I feel like a knight on a crusade. Or Scarlett O'Hara. As God as my witness, I will never wear orthopedics again!

2 Comments:
I don't care for the title of this post.
I'm thinking of plastic surgery as well. My eyelids are really droopy. I need to get an eyelid lift. I think we should get our surgeries done on the same day and we can recooperate together.
Your entire post was below the knees. (Bees Knees)
You don't have cankles. Cankle surgery is like me getting bicep enhancement. What are we talking about? People would always be looking at my arms and wondering if they are real. I would say they are real like how folks w/ weave claim it is theirs b/c they paid for it.
I guess I will get a bicep enhancement and a six-pack implant. The surgery will go horribly wrong, and I will have Popeye arms by the time I am the big 4-0.
Post a Comment
<< Home