It's All Turner All the Time


Here are some more pictures of Turner. In the picture where he's bathing, I love how Joanna covered up his privates before taking the picture. So modest. But look at the size of his hands. Kid looks like he could palm a basketball with those mitts. We all know that he won't be playing much basketball, though. As soon as the weather is a little warmer, Joanna and Erich will have that kid out in the boat learning how to fish.
In the other picture, Turner is dressed in a nightgown that my Aunt Martha made for him. However, they couldn't button the neck of the gown because Turner is so much bigger than they thought he'd be. But he's still a little cutie. Looks a little cranky, but still cute.

5 Comments:
He looks so sweet. It almost makes me think....
Think what? Think that you are glad other people have babies, but thank goodness you aren't one of them?
The pictures are cute even if they did make my wife slip for a second.
These pictures are darling. If I didn't live in the ghetto, I would get me one of them.
I said "almost." Ella's plenty for me right now.
He is a huge baby! Those hands! Don't give up on the white baby - he may play basketball yet! And if any would like, I have three kids available for a test drive - just in case . . . :)
Post a Comment
<< Home