Friends
Kirsten and I were thinking about some of our favorite songs by Phoebe on Friends. Of course, "Smelly Cat" is at the top of our list, but here are a few others I think are great:
Singing to Rachel in the coffee house
I'm in the shower and writing a song
Stop me if you've heard it.
My skin is soapy
And my hair is wet
And Tegrin spelled backwards is Nirget.
*******************************************
Lather, rinse, repeat!
And lather, rinse, repeat . . . as needed.
When Ross kisses Rachel and he has to choose between her or Julie.
There was a girl, we'll call her Betty,
and a guy, let's call him Neil.
Now, I can't stress this point too strongly,
this story isn't real.
*******************************************
Now Neil must decide--
Who will be the girl that he casts aside?
Will Betty be the one who he loves truly?
Or will it be the one who we'll call . . . Lulie?
He must decide! He must decide!
Even though I made him up he must decide!
Phoebe's trying to write a song and can't find rhymes for some names
I went to the store, sat on Santa's lap.
Asked to him bring my friends all kinds of crap.
He said, "All you need is to write them a song."
Now you haven't heard it yet so don't try to sing along.
No, don't sing along!
Monica, Monica, have a happy Hanukkah!
Saw Santa Clause, he said "hello" to Ross.
And please tell Joey, Christmas will be snowy!
And Rachel and Chandler, hmmmmhmmmm-andler!
So, what's your favorite Phoebe song?

2 Comments:
Snowman
I made a man with eyes of coal
and a smile so bewitchin'.
How was I supposed to know
that my mom was dead in the kitchen?
La lalala laaa la lala La lalala la la...
I remember the first one and I thought the second one was funny...
Trapped in the Hospital Closet
And they found their bodies the very next day,
they found their bodies the very next day,
la la la, la la la, la la la...
Argentina
And there's a country called Argentina,
It's a place I've never seen.
But I'm told for 50 pesos,
You can buy a human spleen,
Human spleen.
Post a Comment
<< Home