Young Will Turner
Though Joanna was scheduled to have her baby on Monday, the little scoundrel decided to come early. William Turner, or Turner as he will be known as, was born at 3:38 this morning. He weighs 8 pounds, 10 ounces-- quite a big baby considering the size of his parents. Because he's so big, he has a considerable cone-shaped head, but otherwise he is an especially pretty baby. I know we all think our children are pretty, but I can honestly say that Turner is a handsome fellow.
More details about the baby and the hospital wait are coming. I feel a full recap of the proceedings are in order, especially if you know anything about my family. Whenever you get a bunch of us in one room together, hilarity ensues. Right now, though, I'm off to take a nap.

1 Comments:
I've been thinking about Joanna all this weekend and her upcoming delivery. I hope she and the baby are doing well. Glad to know that Bootsie is a little cutie. 8 pounds 10 ounces! I don't think Joanna weighs much more than that! I can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment
<< Home