Shiny Objects and Other Random Musings

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I Got New Shoes

Kirsten covets my new shoes. They really are cute. Flats, but not frumpy looking like ones I've worn in the past. They are nice, sensible shoes as Kirsten would say. But I love them, which is why I keep looking at them all the time. Ah. I love new shoes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Fun, new shoes are the best. They really are awsome. I'm envious.

12:53 PM  
Blogger alicia said...

I am so bad at shoes! I can never find anything that looks good on my wide, jungle-person like feet. I like the new foot theme you have going here.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Jon says stop writing about feet. He wants to hear the skidmark story.

6:37 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Ah, skidmark. Yes, I'll have to post that one today. :0)

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home