Favorite Funny Movie Quote
Kirsten and I, being the knuckleheads that we are, have been entertaining ourselves all day with our favorite funny moments from the movies. I was wondering what makes you laugh the most. Our favorite one for now is from Sister Act, when Whoopie Goldberg stomps her foot and says, "Alma, check your batteries!" Of course, it's one of those that you have to see to get the full effect. I don't know why it makes us laugh so much . . . we're such dorks.

3 Comments:
Another fav of mine (which we quote daily) is from Spaceballs when Dark Helmet tricks Princess Vespa into leaving the safehaven of Yogurt's house by pretending to be her father only to say "Fooled You!" when she realizes it's Dark Helmet instead.
I also have a few that I like from To WOng Foo:
"Red and Wild. That's your theme."
"Sometimes all it takes is a fairy."
And my all time personal fav, "Oh, what in gay hell?"
My cousin, Amy, and I can quote Raising Arizona verbatim. Our favorites are:
"Mighty fine breakfast flakes, Ms. McDonough."
"Don't you cuss around him!"
"Biology and the prejudices of others conspired to keep us childless."
and my all-time favorite:
"Now, what's it gonna be young feller? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? 'Cause if'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop. And if'n I drop, I'm gonna be in motion."
I most often quote Napoleon.
"What would you do?"
"Vote for me, and your wildest dreams will come true."
A quote from Warriors when I am lonely.
"Warriors! Come out to playeyah!"
Post a Comment
<< Home