Reality TV
Something's terribly wrong in my life. American Idol has been off the air for over two months now and I'm still obsessing over the show and the future careers of my favorite contestants. I even post regularly on Idol Chatter, a blog run by the folks at USA Today. Today, I posted a comment that received positive feedback and it made me so happy. I so need a life. When season 5 of American Idol ended, I thought, "Great! Now things can go back to normal. I don't have to worry about being home to watch the results shows!" But just like with any addiction, I've replaced one show with another. I have now become wholly absorbed, though perhaps not as much, by Project Runway. Talk about drama. I used to think Heidi Klum was mean to the contestants, but I'm beginning to like her more. I especially love when the contestants are so thrilled with their creation-- they beam with pride while their dress makes its way down the runway and then turn expectantly to the judges seeking similar approval. Then, the crestfallen looks on their faces when the judges tell them they're awful. And of course, any show that has designers making clothes for dogs is just good tv.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home