I Just Don't Believe It
The season finale of Project Runway aired tonight, and while I was rooting for Michael, I had a feeling he might not win. I wasn't bummed so much that he lost, but upset that Jeffrey won. Throughout the whole competition, Jeffrey has been nothing but mean-spirited and hateful towards everyone. That aside, I don't even like his clothes-- they're too 80's for my taste-- I mean, I don't want a dress that uses zippers for the seams. Call it innovation if you will. I think it just looks crazy.
Though Michael is still my man, I thought Uli should have won. Her stuff was absolutely gorgeous-- anyone could wear it and look fabulous. I think Michael will do well no matter what. The judges clearly aren't his audience and I just don't think they get him. But he's a good sport and I wish him well. I wish them all well. But I can't stand to think that, despite the smug attitude he displayed throughout, Jeffrey still managed to win. There's just no justice.

3 Comments:
I know! Jeffrey went over budget, probably cheated, and had stupid 80's clothes. Uli's collection was beautiful and I would wear almost every look. I really liked Michael's personality, but I did not like his collection. She was robbed!
I did not watch the finale (but will catch it in reruns when Bravo shows it 500 times this weekend), but am disgusted that Jeffrey won. I hate him. I hated him from the beginning when he said "I create clothes for rockstars like JLo and Britney Spears."
Although Brit is my dawg, I would not call her or JLo a rockstar. Only an idiot with tattoos on his neck would do that. Ugh.
I don't watch project runaway, but I feel your sense of loss when it comes to the shows that mean so much. I often take time out of my biography reading and documentary watching to tune into Scrubs, My Name is Earl, and The Office. Nothing brings a tear to my eye quicker than the last episode of the season.
Be strong.
Post a Comment
<< Home