Shiny Objects and Other Random Musings

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Can I Have Fries with That?

I feel compelled to at least write something here so that people don't think I've lost total interest in my blog. Too much has been going on lately and even though there are times when I have something of interest to say, I never have the mental energy to write it down.

I've also been getting over a stomach bug that's kept me feeling like crap, if you'll pardon the expression. This "brat" diet isn't all it's cracked up to be, either. I'm starting to agree with Kirsten on the impossible notion that these foods will eliminate the virus in my system. If I have to eat one more bowl of plain rice-- or even a banana-- I think I'll scream. On Saturday, I sneaked a baked potato (plain, of course) from Arby's. It was pretty good, but, as usual, it did not agree with me. So plain rice it is. Blech.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

HA! I've converted one!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home